Your feedback is helpful, please suggest edits and additions.
Suicide Prevention Resources
- ZeroSuicide – amazingly successful suicide prevention resource (an 82% reduction in completed suicides in controlled setting!)
Tools & Utilities
- CrisisTextLine.org – free text messaging system to support anyone, notably teens, in crisis. Created by DoSomething.
- CrisisTrends.org – open data from CrisisTextLine.org
- QPR Institute: Question Persuade Refer (QPR)
- Group Beyond Blue– Facebook group of people experiencing mental health issues in their daily lives
Innovative Mental Health Programs
- Open Sourcing Mental Illness: Ed Finkler, Funkatron – speaker focused on the tech developer community
Mental Health Leaders
- ThereseBorchard.com – mental health practitioner and activist
- Anxiety replaces depression : Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers – New York Times, January 2015